As much as I am dreaming of my spring wardrobe, now is the perfect time to find good deals on winter items! It has been brutally cold in Chicago lately, so why not buy your new parka for next year with SALE prices. I’m a sucker for winter apparel – I have way too many coats, scarves, beanies, gloves, etc. – you name it! The only way to embrace the bitter cold is by looking cute, right?
Here are my favorite coats that are on sale now!!
- Wilfred Free, Anden Parka from Artizia is my favorite one of the group! My favorite parka I bought last year was from Aritzia and I am obsessed with it! It’s black so now I need a grey one 🙂 Click here to see details.
- Ralph Lauren parka at Nordstrom is 40% off! I love the lining of this coat – so plush and soft – who doesn’t want to wear this! I also really like the color of this coat despite the fact my closet is full of black 🙂 Click here to see details.
- This Ralph Lauren anorak is so freaking cute! I am obsessed with anorak coats, I just love fishtail hems – they are very trendy right now. And if you don’t have a grey coat in your wardrobe, I would suggest adding one. Click here to see details.
- Ralph Lauren knee length down coat is perfect for Chicago weather! A long down coat is a MUST HAVE here in the windy city. If you don’t have one in your closet, you need to get this one. It’s stylish and functional. Click here to see details.
- This Vince Camuto navy down coat is very feminine and simple. It’s got a great narrow fit. I also love that that hardware and cuffs are black against the navy coat, adds style. A very important feature on a coat to me is one that has tight cuffs! It helps keep out the cold. Click here to see details.
- The North Face, Polar Journey from Nordstrom is 25% off right now. If you are like me and love all black everything, this coat is for YOU! I love the matte black look and The North Face coats are always guaranteed to keep you warm! Click here to see details.
Ciao ♥ The Sicilian Swede